We are always there on the road to breathe life into your car’s engine and supply you with other car products you may need.
We pride ourselves in offering high quality Euro 5 fuel 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Gazprom petrol stations are the perfect place for you to take a break and enjoy quality food, drinks and a wide range of other products in a setting that will help you relax and reenergize.
Each Gazprom petrol station has its own free Wi-Fi zone, which allows you to stay updated at all times.
If you are traveling through other countries in the region, bear in mind that Gazprom petrol stations can also be found in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Romania and Bulgaria, with our presence in each respective country growing steadily. So join us on the road and enjoy your trip to the fullest.
List of petrol stations in Serbia
- PS Dunav, Pancevacki put bb, Belgrade
- PS Avalski put, Bulevar Oslobodjenja 343, Belgrade
- PS Zarkovo 1, Trgovacka 74, Cukarica, Belgrade
- PS Novi Beograd - Dejton, Bulevar Mihaila Pupina bb, Novi Beograd
- BS Blok 45, Jurija Gagarina bb, Novi Beograd, Beograd
- BS Blok 66a, Bulevar Heroja sa Košara bb, Novi Beograd, Beograd
- PS Zarkovo 2, Trgovačka 91, Cukarica, Belgrade
- PS Plinara Pancevo, Milosa Obrenovica 8, Pancevo
- PS Novi Sad 1, Maksima Gorkog 1, Novi Sad
- PS Mali Pozarevac, Autoput Nis – Beograd
- PS Elektrosumadija, Miodraga Vlajića Suke bb, Kragujevac
- PS Vrnjacka Banja, Kneza Milosa bb, Vrnjacka Banja
- PS Uzice grad, Omladinska bb, Uzice
- PS Preljina 2, Ibarski put bb
- PS Zlatibor, Magistralni put bb
- PS Djacko ostrvo, Vizantijski bulevar bb, Niš
- PS Nais, Autoput Beograd – Nis, Gornja Toponica
- PS Fontana, Autoput Nis – Beograd, Gornja Toponica